This article is a comparison between the Dry Carpet Cleaning & the Wet Carpet Cleaning method. This is because most of the clients like you have a dilemma in their mind whether to choose dry or wet carpet cleaning method. Let’s this article help you to come out from your mental dilemma situation.
A Professional Carpet Cleaner Sydney can only demonstrate which one is the better cleaning option and can describe the pros & cons of each cleaning method. But, in some cases, the clients forced to do the dry cleaning due to low price over deep dust & dirty carpet, as a result, they wouldn’t get the desired result.
Let’s Start the Debate on Dry Carpet Cleaning & Steam or Wet Carpet Cleaning:
- Steam Carpet Cleaning requires hot water, shampoo or liquid detergent, high power jet machine to pump pressurized hot water, vacuum cleaner etc. Whereas dry carpet cleaning needs dry cleaning powder, powder sprinkle machine & vacuum cleaner.
- In Steam carpets cleaning you have to wait for 24 hours to use the carpet floor whereas you can use the carpet floor instantly after a dry carpet cleaning.
- In Dry Carpet Cleaning, no deep dirty materials can be pulled out whereas in steam carpet cleaning the deep cleaning of the carpet can be possible. The deep cleaning of carpet requires two to three stage of steam cleaning as after a few days of first steam cleaning the grounded dirty materials are reappeared again on the carpet surface. Deep stains are required 2-3 sessions of Steam Carpet Cleaning for effective result.
- In the dry cleaning method, the chemical powder may produce some bad smell inside the room which was absent in case of liquid cleaning.
- There is no time required to dry the carpet in case of the Dry Carpet Cleaning whereas steam or liquid cleaning required a healthy amount of time for the purpose. And in between the carpet should leave unused for best cleaning result.
- Dry cleaning can be done at home but steam cleaning cannot possible without professional. The hot water steam actually cleans the carpet when it applied with pressure with the machine. Unless steam cleaning cannot be effective.
- Neither dry cleaning nor steam cleaning is a chemical-free process. Both are involved in heavy chemical treatment to clean your carpet. The chemical powder used in dry cleaning may cause asthma & other dust related allergies for many people. And in steam cleaning the chemicals also affecting your health as well as the living environment.
- No home cleaner company clean your house safely without chemical except Oops Cleaning. This is because only vacuum cleaning is the chemical-free cleaning process and our cleaning experts effectively clean your carpet with a vacuum cleaner without using chemicals.
The price difference is not so high in between the dry cleaning and the hot water extraction or steam cleaning. So it is advisable to use a perfect cleaning method for an effective cleaning solution.
Hire The Professional Assistance For Carpet Cleaning
We at Oops Cleaning ensure that quality Carpet Cleaning Brisbane is provided to our customer so that they can rest assured about the health of their loved ones. Carpet cleaning can be availed on a short notice of a couple of hours, in addition to being customized at the time of your availability so that you are not worried about missing on the cleaning of your favorite room carpet.